Filling Exotic Mango Watermelon Smoothie
While this watermelon smoothie doesn’t necessarily need honey either, I prefer to add a bit of something sweet because thanks to its consistence it feels more like a dessert than a drink. Here’s what I mean:
– you start with 1.5-2 cups of seedless watermelon;
– you add one delicious mango, peeled and chopped into cubes;
– you pour in about a half cup of vanilla soy milk, if you want the extra flavor;
– you add one tablespoon of honey;
– AAAND the best ingredient that make it filling: chia seeds! Just two teaspoons will do the trick, and will turn this into an amazing and refreshing summer dessert.