Filling Exotic Mango Watermelon Smoothie
While this watermelon smoothie doesn’t necessarily need honey either, I prefer to add a bit of something sweet because thanks to its consistence it feels more like a dessert than a drink. Here’s what I mean:
– you start with 1.5-2 cups of seedless watermelon;
– you add one delicious mango, peeled and chopped into cubes;
– you pour in about a half cup of vanilla soy milk, if you want the extra flavor;
– you add one tablespoon of honey;
– AAAND the best ingredient that make it filling: chia seeds! Just two teaspoons will do the trick, and will turn this into an amazing and refreshing summer dessert.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.