Squats are a productive exercise that gives you results quickly and you can do it easily in your home.
Every woman wants to look their best and seek different methods of beautification. Whichever method is chosen, there is no beauty without movement.
Most often, a woman’s legs and butt are telling if her life contains daily workout or not. Even if you’re skinny and you think you look good in a short skirt, legs give you away if your muscles are not toned.
To avoid skinny legs and unaesthetic butt subscribe in a daily exercise program in a gym. The most important exercise for these areas of the body is squats.
How To Do Squats?
To do squats correctly and efficiently you must follow these guidelines:
1. Do cardio exercises for at least 7 minutes as a warm-up.
2. It is better if you squat in front of a mirror to monitor yourself.
3. Starting position: the knees must stay behind your toes, align your neck with the spine, raise your chest, and straighten your back. Your feet must be at a distance slightly bigger than the distance between your shoulders. Pull in your belly and you can start doing squats.
4. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and hold for 5 seconds. Come back to the starting position and repeat.
5. Do 15 repetitions, then take a rest of 15 seconds and stretch your legs. Do 3 sets of 15 squats 3 times a week.
Here’s a video to help you better visualize the entire process of performing a correct squat:
Besides making you look better and healthier, squats maintain body balance and help to increase mobility and flexibility. These exercises engage important muscles in your body, such as buttocks, abs, back, and leg muscles.
Enjoy your properly-performed squats and get fit along the way!