Salmon and spinach with tartare cream is an easy recipe prepared in only 15 minutes and it contains only 321 calories per serving. This ingredients are for two servings. Try and cook it yourself and enjoy a healthy taste!
– 1 tsp sunflower or vegetable oil;
– 2 skinless salmon fillets;
– 250g bag spinach;
– 2 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche;
– juice ½ lemon;
– 1 tsp caper, drained;
– 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped;
– lemon wedges, to serve.
- Heat the oil in a pan, season the salmon on both sides, then fry for 4 mins each side until golden and the flesh flakes easily. Leave to rest on a plate while you cook the spinach.
- Tip the leaves into the hot pan, season well, then cover and leave to wilt for 1 min, stirring once or twice. Spoon the spinach onto plates, then top with the salmon. Gently heat the crème fraîche in the pan with a squeeze of the lemon juice, the capers and parsley, then season to taste. Be careful not to let it boil. Spoon the sauce over the fish, then serve with lemon wedges.
Tips For The Best Salmon And Spinach Recipe
Which salmon? So versatile – the possibilities for cooking it are endless. For a more environmentally friendly and often leaner fish, choose salmon farmed in open sea conditions (or even better, wild).
How to make a quick sauce? Folding lemon juice, capers and chopped parsley through crème fraîche makes a quick sauce for salmon, trout and white fish.
Source: Good Food magazine
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.