3. Sunrise Oatmeal Smoothie
Another really easy way to add oats into your diet is to add them into smoothies. Smoothies make a really quick, refreshing and filling breakfast as well.
I like to keep my smoothies rather simple, so for this Sunrise Oatmeal Smoothie I’ve used:
– 1 frozen medium Banana, sliced;
– 1/2 cup frozen Mango, sliced into cubes;
– 1/2 cup Coconut Water;
– 1/4 cup Rolled Oats.
With these ingredients you will get a serving packed with 275 calories and 8.5 g fiber.
- To get a nice, consistent texture, start by blending the oats until finely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients: frozen banana, mango and coconut water.
- Pulse until blended and smooth.
This delicious glass of Sunrise Oatmeal Smoothie is packed with fiber and flavour. It fills you up, yet at the same time it doesn’t leave your tummy feeling heavy and bloated, especially in the morning. So if you’re not a breakfast type of person or if you prefer to drink your breakfast, than have smoothies for breakfast and be sure to add oats for the added benefits.