You would not get a flat stomach without movement. Try these 9 simple fitness exercises and you’ll feel much healthier. Here are the best moves you can perform in your home for a flat stomach:
9 Exercises For A Flat Stomach
1. The Roll
Lie on your back, bring your legs up to the ceiling and keep your arms out. Drop the legs down then bring the knees into the chest and point your toes to the ceiling. Don’t touch the floor with your legs. This exercise works great for your lower abs. Repeat for 30 seconds.
Lie on your back with the legs up to the ceiling and arms out. Gently drop your legs down to the right without touching the floor. Then bring them to the starting position and drop them down to the left side. Repeat this exercise for about 30 seconds.
3. Starfish Crunch
Lie on your back with legs apart and arms apart. Try to touch the opposite foot to the opposite hand. Do this for 30 seconds.
4. Montain Climbers
Start in a classic pushup position and bring one knee into the chest. Do the same thing with the other leg. Keep “climbing” for 30 seconds and you’ll feel your flat stomach tightening.
5. Russian Twists
Stay down on your butt with back and legs off the ground. Keep your knees slightly bent and your arms together in front of you. Twist your upper body to the left and then to the right. Make sure the only part of your body that touches the floor is your butt. Do this exercise for flat stomach for at least 30 seconds.
6. Spiderman Planks
Start in a pushup position and bring the right knee toward your right elbow. Hold it there for 30 seconds and change legs. Hold there the left leg for another 30 seconds. Pull your tummy in and don’t put your butt in the air. Keep your spine nice and straight.
7. Single Leg Drops
Keep your back flat on the floor, your arms out and your knees up, toes pointing to the ceiling. Slightly let one leg down without touching the floor. Bring it back up and do the same move with the other leg. For a flat stomach you need to perform this exercise for at least 30 seconds.
8. Double Leg Circles
From the same starting position as in previous exercise, keep your feet together and draw a circle in the air with your toes. After 30 seconds change direction.
9. Flutter Kicks
We’re gonna stick with working on lower abs because they are the hardest thing to work. The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise for flat stomach. Bring your legs down until you get an angle of 45 degrees between them and the floor. Alternate one feet on top of the other for 1 minute.
Flat Stomach Without Exercise
Sometimes it happens to have “bloated” abs even if your silhouette is perfect. In this case it is recommended to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Here is my advice:
1. Limit consumption of fried foods, dishes with sauce or too filling, which slows digestion and increases the risk of bloating.
2. Give up alcohol and fizzy drinks.
3. Do not eat quickly and if possible eat in a more relaxed atmosphere.
4. Chew your food well so that saliva has a “digestive” action without getting more bacteria in the gut (which ferments and forms gases, leading to bloating).
5. Drink a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach. It is a good remedy for constipation and helps to eliminate toxins.
6. Drink 2 – 2.5 liters of water daily if you want a flat stomach.
7. Quit chewing gum because it increases the amount of air absorbed by your stomach and you’ll feel bloated.
8. Keep your back straight even when sitting on the seat! Adopt a healthier stand position because they are essential to maintain a flat stomach.
If you enjoy this set of exercises for a flat stomach please feel free to share it with your friends and family. FitneAss promotes a healthy lifestyle so stay close and most important… stay fit!
Pictures Source: Google Images