This 15-minute flab to flat belly workout challenge is the best way to torch belly fat and strengthen your abdominal muscles. It’s quick, simple and it doesn’t require any special equipment. And the best part – it’s suitable for any fitness level.
Your core is probably the most frequently used muscle group in your entire body, since it connects the upper with the lower body. So with every move you make, your belly muscles will be engaged.
The core muscles are the foundation where every movement begins.
This flat belly workout works much more than your 6-pack abs muscles. It has a great impact over your entire mid-section (central and deeper abs, obliques, lower back muscles, and glutes).
Now, getting from a flab to a flat belly is not easy. And a perfectly designed workout is definitely not enough. You need to pay attention to your diet too, if you want to burn belly fat and get a fabulous, flat and strong tummy.
Lose Belly Fat
The best, healthiest, easiest, most simple, handy, scientifically proven, and intelligent way to lose belly fat is through hard exercise and healthy eating.
You don’t need any trendy detox diets or expensive meal plans to eat healthy. Just follow these 7 basic weight loss rules:
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Whenever you are hungry, drink a glass of water before starting to eat.
- Don’t eat less, eat better! Eat as much as you did in the past, just swap the junk foods with healthier options. Check out this infographic with 20 healthy food swaps.
- Organize your life, your kitchen and your refrigerator. Get rid of all the junk food and replace it with nutritious fruits, vegetables and lean meats.
- Get enough sleep; 7-8 hours per night are exactly what you need to stay focused the entire day.
- Don’t cut out your favourite foods; instead, eat them occasionally, in small quantities.
- Find a mojo that keeps you motivated. Remind yourself every day the reason you want to get fit.
If you’re following these healthy eating rules, half of the work is already done. And the tough part is yet to come!
Best Core Exercises
This flab to flat belly workout challenge consists of five exercises that specifically target each and every muscle of your core.
The chosen core exercises are:
- Crossover crunch
- Basic crunch
- Flutter kicks
- Heel touch
If you’re looking for even faster results from this flab to flat belly workout challenge, perform the 28-day squat challenge in along with this flat belly workout.
Flab To Flat Belly Workout Challenge
To complete this flat belly challenge, perform the 5 core exercises below for the prescribed repetitions or hold time.
Beginners should perform only two set per day. But if you feel you can make it more challenging, do 3 sets per day.
Intermediates and advanced start with at least 3 sets per day, and increase the number of sets after a week or two.
You can always repeat this challenge trying to break your own records with every day or week that comes.
Here are the exercises you need to perform to complete this workout challenge:
1. V-Sits (30 seconds)
2. Crossover Crunches (15 reps on each side)
3. Basic Crunches (20 reps)
4. Flutter Kicks (30 reps)
5. Heel Touches (15 reps on each side)
A flat belly workout like this not only strengthens your core, but your entire body too. It also improves your posture and performance, restores your balance and reduces lower back pain.