Salad Flavored With Chicken And Strawberry
– A cooked chicken breast, cut in pieces;
– 2 onions, chopped;
– 3 tablespoons poppy seeds;
– 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped;
– ½ teaspoon of black pepper, salt to taste;
– One cup of chopped walnuts;
– Olive oil.
Prepare a dressing of poppy seeds, green onions, basil and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken, strawberries and salt to taste. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours. Add chopped nuts just before serving salad.
“Lemonade” With Strawberries
– 250 g fresh strawberries, chopped;
– Liquid sweetener to taste (about ½ cup);
– 3 cups cold water;
– Juice of 4 limes.
Put the strawberries in a bowl with sweetener and pass them with a wooden spoon. Leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes. Process the strawberry mixture in a blender until you get a smooth cream, then add water and lime juice. Pour juice into a glass and put it in the refrigerator. You can consume within 48 hours.