Salad Flavored With Chicken And Strawberry
– A cooked chicken breast, cut in pieces;
– 2 onions, chopped;
– 3 tablespoons poppy seeds;
– 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped;
– ½ teaspoon of black pepper, salt to taste;
– One cup of chopped walnuts;
– Olive oil.
Prepare a dressing of poppy seeds, green onions, basil and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken, strawberries and salt to taste. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours. Add chopped nuts just before serving salad.
“Lemonade” With Strawberries
– 250 g fresh strawberries, chopped;
– Liquid sweetener to taste (about ½ cup);
– 3 cups cold water;
– Juice of 4 limes.
Put the strawberries in a bowl with sweetener and pass them with a wooden spoon. Leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes. Process the strawberry mixture in a blender until you get a smooth cream, then add water and lime juice. Pour juice into a glass and put it in the refrigerator. You can consume within 48 hours.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.