Strawberry Ice Cream, Flavored With Basil
– 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries;
– 1 cup powdered sweetener;
– 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil;
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice;
– One cup of Greek yogurt.
Put the strawberries and sweetener in a bowl and let them stand for 30 minutes. Add strawberry mixture, basil and lemon juice in a food processor and puree until you get a dense solution. Mix with a fork and mix of strawberry yogurt in a bowl, then cover and put it in the fridge for an hour. Stir mixture again and put it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Caprese Salad With Strawberries
– 4 cups fresh strawberries, cut in half;
– 200 g of mozzarella cheese balls;
– 3 tablespoons white vinegar;
– 1 small garlic clove, minced;
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar;
– A pinch of salt and one of pepper;
– 3 tablespoons olive oil;
– A handful of fresh basil, chopped;
– Parsley for decoration.
In a big bowl, mix well the vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper until sugar dissolves. Add olive oil slowly, stirring continuously. Put basil and mozzarella and mix gently. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for 2 hours. Add strawberries, mix, then decorate with parsley salad.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.