Think Twice Before Getting Rid Of Those Black Spotted Bananas
Bananas are sweet and creamy, ideal for snacks between meals and perfect for maintaining your long-term figure. But beyond this, black spotted bananas can do wonders in terms of nutrition and healthcare.
Why Black Spotted Bananas?
Here are 3 main reasons why you should think twice before getting rid of those black spotted bananas in your cabinet:
1. They Can Replace Energy Drinks
“Forget energy drinks , eat a banana” is the new advice given by specialists. A study carried out on athletes and published in May this year, came out that those who ate a banana had higher levels of dopamine than those who opted for an energy drink .
Moreover, dopamine levels continued to rise up to an hour after. Bananas not only can successfully replace the energy drinks, but they also help you feel better.
2. Have Anti-Cancer Properties
According to Japanese studies, a good banana with blemished peel, produces a substance called TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) that kills tumor cells. The darker the peel is, the stronger anti-cancer properties of bananas are.
Black spotted bananas also help strengthening the immunity system.
3. Help To Get Rid Of Hangover
The high content of potassium found in black spotted bananas is a great medicine for hangover. Eat a banana before going to sleep, or in the next morning right after you wake up, and you’ll get rid of the hangover symptoms.
Don’t forget that it is highly recommend to eat a banana every day.
We strongly recommend these two delicious banana recipes:
Fried bananas are very common in many countries cuisine. In some places are considered desert, in other appetizers or side dishes. The only difference is the method of preparation.
Here’s what you need to prepare some delicious, fried bananas:
- Garlic powder;
- 100ml Oil;
- 4 Bananas.
Method of preparation:
- Fill a pot with water and put it to boil. Add the entire bananas, without peeling them.
- Slightly reduce the heat after the first boil. Keep the pot on fire for about 20 more minutes (until the skin has become black).
- Then let the bananas cool and drain the remaining water out.
- After cooling, you need to peel the bananas and cut them into thick slices of about 2 cm. Put them in a pan and fry the banana slices for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add some garlic powder and pepper right before they’re done.
Finally you’ll get some delicious fried banana slices that are crispy outside and juicy inside. Their texture looks like fried eggplants. Yummy!
Kiwi And Banana Shake
This is a perfect idea for a nutritious breakfast. Not only it will help you to get up, but it will also keep you satiated until the next meal.
Here’s what you need to prepare a delicious banana and kiwi shake:
- 100 ml Milk;
- 3 Kiwis;
- 2 Bananas.
Method of preparation:
- Peel the fruits and cut them into small slices.
- Then put them in a blender, add the milk and mix until smooth.
If you find it too sour, you can add a teaspoon of sugar or honey. In summer you can also add some ice cubes.
does the hangover banana really work?
Hi, I really appratuaite your effort to share such amazing article and Awomse recipy 🙂