Do you like apples and want to get rid of the extra weight in a short span of time? Perfect! The 5-day apple diet is exactly what you need.
Everyone who has ever tried losing weight, even just a few pounds, knows that just working out is not enough. The best strategy when it comes to slimming down is a diet and exercise combo.
It doesn’t matter if you are doing a fat-burning workout or even an intense cardio session, you need a diet to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
A great diet you can follow to quickly lose weight would be the apple diet. Ever heard of it? No problem, because here you will find out how it works and why it is so effective.
In just 5 days, which is the duration of this diet, you will lose weight and the main thing you need is apples. And then some more apples.
Why Eating Apples For 5 Days?
Apples are the best fruits you can eat. They are full of vitamins like A, B, and C, and are great for boosting your immunity. They are also full of fiber and rich in antioxidants and nutrients like potassium, iron, and pectin.
Of course, they are low in calories, and because of all of the vitamins and fiber, they will keep you fuller for longer. Apples are the best foods when it comes to eating less without feeling hungry.
All you need to know now is how the 5-day apple diet works and you are ready to lose those extra pounds.
The 5-Day Apple Diet
One thing you must do before you start this diet is to go and buy two dozen apples to make sure you can follow the diet and eat the required amount of apples per day.
If you have the main ingredient of this diet, you just need to follow this simple 5-day plan to shed a few pounds.
- Breakfast: 2 apples and greek yogurt.
- Lunch: 1 apple and green veggie salad (green beans, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, fennel).
- Dinner: 3 apples and some nuts.
- Breakfast: 1 big apple and a glass of milk of your choosing.
- Lunch: 1 apple and a fresh salad with carrots, pepper, cherry tomatoes, and half a beetroot.
- Dinner: 3 apples and 4 crackers of your choice.
- Breakfast: 1 apple, a slice of whole wheat bread, and 2 boiled eggs.
- Lunch: 1 apple and a fresh salad with onions, tomatoes, and avocado topped with nuts and seeds.
- Snack: 1 low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner: 1 apple and lentil soup, or you can eat broccoli, carrots, and turkey bacon instead of the soup.
- Breakfast: 1 apple and a green smoothie.
- Lunch: 2 small apples and grilled veggies.
- Snack: a bowl of watermelons; if you don’t have it, eat an orange.
- Dinner: 1 apple, 4 oz of skinless chicken breast, and raw veggies.
- Breakfast: 1 apple, a slice of wheat bread, and 1 boiled egg.
- Lunch: 1 apple and baken salmon (or other fish) with a green salad with lemon and apple cider vinegar dressing and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Snack: few nuts like almonds or walnuts and a grapefruit.
- Dinner: 2 apples and a beetroot and celery smoothie.
It is not mandatory to eat exactly the fruits and veggies that are mention in this diet plan. The main idea of this diet is to eat no more than 1200 calories and include apples in every meal.
Instead of grapefruits and oranges, you can choose to eat bananas, pineapple, blueberries, or strawberries.
You can even substitute the veggies if you don’t like them. You can use broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, cucumbers, any veggie that you like to eat.
By creating your own version of the diet, it will be easier to stick to it because it won’t contain something you don’t like.
Get The Results Even Faster
Follow this diet for 5 days straight and you will see that, when you strep on the scale, you will be missing a few pounds.
Diet, exercise, and plenty of water is a sure way to lose weight. But make sure that you don’t choose any intense workout for these 5 days because you will be restricting your daily calorie to about 1000 to 1200.
Anytime you want to lose weight, you need to find a balance between exercise and diet.
The 5-day apple diet is highly efficient because you are required to eat just the bare minimum. So by drinking lots of water and doing some light exercises, the results will be visible even faster.