Easy Chicken Breast With Herbs
– 1/4 cup (2 ounces) goat cheese;
– 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary;
– 2 ounces Canadian bacon, finely chopped;
– 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts;
– 1/4 teaspoon salt;
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper;
– cooking spray.
1. To make this easy chicken recipe, start by preheating the oven to 400°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Stuff about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture into each pocket; close opening with a wooden pick. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; place pan in oven. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Discard wooden picks. Cut chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with pan juices.
Get more like this
in your inbox
Sign up for our daily email with fitness and nutrition tips, diets and weight loss programs, health news, and more.