Fat Burning Exercises For Daily Routine
You can’t loose weight without sport, so stand up and do some fitness exercises . You began a series for shoulder , one for legs and when you get to the abdomen, you realize that you are tired. This is especially if you do not train consistently . I’m sure that many of you are doing more exercises than necessary and congratulations for that.
But , as I said , we are talking about cases where the body is not accustomed to intense activity , so a set of exercises that address multiple muscle groups would be a perfect option . And that’s what we’ll do today , fat burning exercises that trigger all the body parts . It’s fast, easy and effective, addressing both sport beginners and those with daily workout program.
Before starting the fat burning exercises:
- Perform each exercise at 1 minute interval time;
- Do as many moves as you can in 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds and continue again;
- Rest for 1 minute at the end, then repeat the whole cycle 2 more times;
- If you can , do exercises for 30 minutes, but pay attention to what I said above about breaks.
4 fat burning exercises
1. Lunge – Running
- Start the straight position , with feet together and arms at your sides;
- Take one leg back and bend yourself, just like when you do a lunge;
- Hold your hands as you run;
- Touch the heel of the front foot , tight your abs and do a slight bounce while changing feet;
- Continue this alternating movement.
2. “The box” exercise
- Sit in front of the box, with feet together and arms at your sides;
- Bend your knees, lift yourself a little bit and put your hands on the box;
- Performs a fast move leading your legs back, on the peaks;
- Make sure to have a right posture during the execution;
- Do as many exercises as you can.
3. Jumper skier
- Keep feet together;
- Lean slightly and move back your hands (like skiing);
- Quick, come from this position in the straight one, but with the arms near the ears and legs stretched along the peaks;
- Return to the previous position and continue in a balanced rhythm.
4. Rhythmic pushup
- Start with pushup position;
- Bend your knees, while the feet remain on the peaks, and hands on the floor (you will feel a touch over column);
- With one motion, put all the strength in your hands and feet go forward, like a lunge and hold a hand along the chest;
- Return to original position to do the same for the left leg;
- Continue alternating movement.